Sunday 23 September 2012

Adventure Bar Story - Secret Path in Port City of Lar

My eyes were so strained for a few days. It was getting worse for a while so I started to get a little worried. I only just realized later that it is from spending too much time on my mobile phone games.

I usually play games on PCs. My monitor is nice and comfortable to look at and it doesn't really effect my eyes too much. The strained eyes came from playing games on my little mobile phone. I tend to hold the mobile phone very close to my eyes - about 15 cm away from my eyes. I took it easy for a few days. The eyes are back to normal now, thankfully.

Back to the game talk. I found a new recipe : Misto Soup  ( Misto Plant, Stock, Salt, Black Petter, Pot )
The effect of it is cool - Hidden paths glow. :)

Here's an example of how it works. You can see the blue sparkles in the picture below. This secret path is in the Port city of Lar shop.

Adventure Bar Story, Secret Path in Port City of Lar

Remember to take a break from games.  :)

Please click here for more info about Adventure Bar Story.

-Enna

10 comments:

  1. Now i know the hidden path, can i go there without eating misto soup? i was saving it for contest :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do that for sure. ^_^ I always save my misto soup too. :D

      Delete
  2. actually we can change to map controls in the option, and just touch the destination, it will lead you automatically to there :P

    anyway, nice works Enna, your guide helped me lots ^_^

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have the land unlock to osyenlein how do I unlock what comes after that please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep seelong dishes man! Once you unlock ostenlein you should be making enough money yo just travel to ostenlein every day to restock. If not, cud it takes time to get the hang of bar sales, then you'll have to go to the two dungeons you have so far.

      Either way though, you just keep selling dishes! All the plot points in the game revolve around the bar increasing in sales.

      Delete
    2. Just keep seelong dishes man! Once you unlock ostenlein you should be making enough money yo just travel to ostenlein every day to restock. If not, cud it takes time to get the hang of bar sales, then you'll have to go to the two dungeons you have so far.

      Either way though, you just keep selling dishes! All the plot points in the game revolve around the bar increasing in sales.

      Delete
  4. Hey Enna, where the misto plant ingridient was?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Enna, where the misto plant ingridient was?

    ReplyDelete