It's a little tricky making up this spreadsheet for fixtures. It's been quite a few playthroughs now. The required rapport for each company may not be 100%.
When a fixture is placed at its best location, a reward will be given IF
- You have signed up a contract with the particular company giving out the reward
- You have enough rapport with that particular company
Once the reward is received, it won't be taken away even if you remove the fixture.
Other Tips and Facts:
- If the reward is not given when a fixture is place at its best location, most likely you need to build up more rapport with the company giving out the reward.
- It's not terribly wrong placing fixtures at a spot where it's not best location or other good location. It just means it's less likely to be used by customers ( less Appeal ). However the boost it provides would stay the same.
- Enna sometimes plays the game when she is sleepy. The recorded data may not be 100%. Please do let her know by leaving a comment if there's anything wrong with the spreadsheet. Thank you lots. :)