Thursday 19 July 2012

Carry Over for Pocket Clothier

There are so many things to learn in my first Pocket Clothier game. I collected a lot of Items made from the Idea Room, but I wasn't sure if I should have spent the time to use them all. I wondered what gets carried over so I didn't have to waste my time. Turned out, most of the things get carried over.

Here's a list of things that get carried over to the next game:

  • Staff Levels, Stats (Taste, Charisma, Stocking, Speed) and Skills
  • Company Rapport
  • All Clothes States, Levels, Appeal, Demand, and Prices
  • Shelves and Rack's Stats, Appeal, Demand, and Prices
  • Economic Forecast Accuracy
  • Compatibility Guide ( once discovered, they will stay there for the next game )
  • Trophy List
  • Career / Job List

Things that don't get carried over are:

  • Staff Salary, Loyalty
  • Weather Forecast Accuracy
  • Store Fund
  • Medals - use all your medals before the game ends.
  • Customer Jobs - They will start from the basic jobs again.

4 comments:

  1. I'm back to read your Pocket Clothier guides now it's come out for iOS. Thanks Enna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Enna..We appreciate your efforts

    ReplyDelete